Care Navigation & Coordination - What You'll Learn
The Care Navigation & Coordination certificate program from Seattle Central College is designed with healthcare workers in mind. As a student, you'll build your knowledge and skills to:
- Guide patients through the complex care system
- Educate patients in how to access resources and decrease barriers to wellness
- Gain insights into behavioral health conditions
- Empower patients to achieve a healthy lifestyle
- Learn to function as part of interdisciplinary care teams
Contact us to learn more about Learning Outcomes for this program, and how to get started.