Get Started on a Early Childhood & Family Studies certificate
Whether you’re a current student at Seattle Central College or an interested applicant, it’s never been easier to start training for a rewarding career. Once you meet the eligibility requirements, you can begin your studies in any quarter. Get started today!
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Don’t have this yet? Seattle Central College offers several programs to help you complete your high school education.
- Satisfy the writing, reading comprehension and math components of the college admissions test (must be eligible for ENG 101 English Composition I and MAT 084 Algebra I).
Steps to Enroll
- Attend an Information Session or contact the department for more information (optional).
- Complete the 5-Step Enrollment Process for Seattle Central College, which includes placement testing and transcript evaluations to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements.
- After admission to Seattle Central, make an appointment with the Counselor, Kimberly McRae (Kimberly.McRae@seattlecolleges.edu), to determine eligibility to enter the program. Bring a copy of your placement test results and/or college transcripts with you when you meet with the Counselor.
Entrance into the program is on a first-come, first-served basis after prerequisites have been met.
If you have questions about enrolling in an Early Childhood and Family Studies certificate program, contact us for more information.