Early Childhood & Family Studies - Costs & Funding
Seattle Central College makes it easy to complete your education. With comparatively low tuition costs and plenty of financial aid resources, your certificate in Early Childhood and Family Studies is right at your fingertips. The estimated costs for this program include:
Tuition & Fees
- Photo ID Card (one–time fee)
- Student Activity Fee (per quarter)
- Transportation Management Fee (per quarter)
- Computer Lab Fee (per quarter)
- Universal Technology Fee (per quarter)
- Books & Supplies (per quarter) $50–$100
A great value just got better for non-resident students! Seattle Central now offers an Out-of-State Tuition Waiver that significantly cuts tuition costs for qualifying students. Learn more.
The Washington State Legislature sets tuition, which is subject to change. The Seattle Colleges District reserves the right to change any of its fees or charges without notice.
Students at Seattle Central College qualify for a number of federal grants and loans. Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Loan (FAFSA) today to learn more about what opportunities may be available to you. Learn more and apply for aid.
Workforce Services can provide additional funding for tuition, books, transportation and other fees to qualifying students enrolled in a career-focused program. Emergency financial assistance is also available. Find out more at startnextquarter.org.
Want to explore other funding options including using Veterans Benefits, scholarship opportunities and more? Learn more about ways to pay for college.
Early Achievers Grant
The Early Achievers Scholarship provides:
- Funding for Books
- Student Support
Earn stackable certificates in early childhood education.
- Initial Certificate (12 credits)
- Short Certificate of Specialization (20 credits)
- State Early Childhood Education Certificate (47 credits)
- Associate Degree (90 credits)
To be eligible you must:
- Complete the Application
- Be a Washington State Resident
- Be Employed at an Early Achievers Childcare Facility. (10 hours/week; 40 hours/month; minimum of 3 months).
- Plan to pursue an Early Childhood Education certificate or AA degree.
The EAG Point of Contact can provide navigational support to eligible students.
For more information, please contact:
Tram Dang | email@example.com | 206-934-5477 | Room: BE 3135
Schedule a ZOOM appointment: https://calendly.com/tram-dang