Information and Tours
Applied Bachelor's Degree Info Session
August 21st at 12 pm in room 3187
Did you know that you can earn a bachelor’s degree at Seattle Central College?
Learn more about applied bachelor’s degrees and how to enroll during this info session, and get a chance to meet with representatives from Seattle Central’s Applied Behavioral Science (Human Services), Community Health & Education, Healthcare Services Management, and Information Technology (IT) Networking programs.
You are invited to come and learn more about:
- What a Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) degree is
- How an applied bachelor's degree can help you
- Degrees offered at Seattle Central
- The enrollment and application process for these BAS programs:
- Applied Behavioral Science (Human Services)
- Community Health & Education, including the pre-Physician Assistant option
- Healthcare Services Management
RSVP to join us at Seattle Central College's main campus on Capitol Hill on Wednesday, August 21st at 12 pm in room 3187.
Contact us to learn more about upcoming Information Sessions for other programs.