Train for a Career in Education & Human Services
The fields of early childhood education and human services are all about meeting people's needs and preparing them for long-term success and happiness. As a trained educator or human service specialist, you'll draw on the skills and knowledge you've learned here to solve (and prevent) a variety of problems, and improve the quality of life for others in your community.
A degree or certificate in education and human services is your path to a rewarding career, and it all starts at Seattle Central College.
Why train at Seattle Central College?
At Seattle Central College, you will experience:
- Rigorous programs that are well-respected in the industry
- A focus on real-world training so you can apply classroom concepts in practical situations
- Skilled faculty who are invested in your success
- Flexible classes, including day and night options to fit your schedule
- Affordable tuition with financial aid, scholarships and other funding opportunities available
Ready to get started? Find the Education & Human Services program that’s right for you.