Education & Human Services Programs
Seattle Central offers short-term certificates, associate degrees and an applied bachelor’s degree to help you prepare for a career in the education and human services fields.
- Applied Behavioral Science (Bachelor of Applied Science): Build on the education and human service skills you've already learned to earn your applied bachelor's degree at Seattle Central.
- Chemical Dependency Specialist: Addiction is a powerful force, and it affects not only users but also their family, friends and community. Learn to provide effective counseling and help people reclaim control over their lives.
- Early Childhood Education & Family Studies: This program is no longer offered. To view other ECE offerings through Seattle Colleges, please visit: https://northseattle.edu/programs/early-childhood-education.
- Social & Human Services: Positive social change starts with a foundation of real-world skills. Earn your associate's degree while studying human-focused topics like communication, psychology, sociology and group dynamics.
- Fundamentals of Care Navigation & Coordination: The courses in this certificate program cover navigating and coordinating care in health and human services systems.
For parents and caregivers with children aged 2 months to 2+ years, we offer low–cost parenting classes taught by child development professionals. If you would like to enroll, please call 206.934.6906 or email ParentChildCenter@seattlecolleges.edu.