Get Started on a BAS in Applied Behavioral Science
Priority admissions application deadline for Fall 2022 is April 30. Applications submitted after that date will be considered based on space availability.
It has never been easier to continue training for a rewarding career. Once you meet the eligibility requirements, you can apply to begin your studies. Get started today!
To be eligible for this degree program, you must:
- Meet a minimum requirement of a 2.5 GPA
- Have completed (or will complete prior to starting BAS program) an Associate’s degree. Acceptable degrees include the following;
- An associate's degree in Social & Human Services, Early Childhood Education, Chemical Dependency, or a related human service degree; or
- AA-DTA (general transfer) degree plus 30 credits in Social & Human Services, Early Childhood Education, or Social Sciences. Social Science eligible courses included would be in the subjects of: Sociology, Psychology, Economics, Political Science, Anthropology and other coursework that is related to the field of Applied Behavioral Science. Contact Melissa Martinez (Melissa.Martinez@seattlecolleges)) to determine course eligibility. All credits must be completed with a minimum 2.0 GPA to be eligible for admissions consideration.
Steps to Enroll
- If you have never applied for admission to Seattle Central College, complete the 5-Step Enrollment Process for Seattle Central College.
- If you have questions regarding your eligibility for the BAS degree program, email Melissa Martinez Melissa.Martinez@seattlecolleges.edu
- Submit a completed Applied Behavioral Science application. You will log in to the application using your seattlecolleges email account.
- After you have received admissions to the BAS program, you will meet with the Manager, Melissa Martinez, to enroll in classes.