**We are accepting BAS Admissions applications for Winter 2022. Priority Application deadline is October 15. Applications submitted after that date will be considered based on space-availability, until November 26. Submit your application as soon as possible.**
Get Started on a BAS in Applied Behavioral Science
It has never been easier to continue training for a rewarding career. Once you meet the eligibility requirements, you can apply to begin your studies. Get started today!
To be eligible for this degree program, you must:
- Meet a minimum requirement of a 2.5 GPA
- Have completed (or will complete prior to starting BAS program) an Associate’s degree. Acceptable degrees include the following;
- An associate's degree in Social & Human Services, Early Childhood Education, Chemical Dependency, or a related human service degree; or
- AA-DTA (general transfer) degree plus 30 credits in Social & Human Services, Early Childhood Education, or Social Sciences. Social Science eligible courses included would be in the subjects of: Sociology, Psychology, Economics, Political Science, Anthropology and other coursework that is related to the field of Applied Behavioral Science. Contact Melissa Martinez (Melissa.Martinez@seattlecolleges)) to determine course eligibility. All credits must be completed with a minimum 2.0 GPA to be eligible for admissions consideration.
Steps to Enroll
- If you have never applied for admission to Seattle Central College, complete the 5-Step Enrollment Process for Seattle Central College.
- If you have questions regarding your eligibility for the BAS degree program, email Melissa Martinez Melissa.Martinez@seattlecolleges.edu
- Submit a completed Applied Behavioral Science application. You will log in to the application using your seattlecolleges email account.
- After you have received admissions to the BAS program, you will meet with the Manager, Melissa Martinez, to enroll in classes.