**We are accepting BAS Admissions applications for Winter 2022. Priority Application deadline is October 15. Applications submitted after that date will be considered based on space-availability, until November 26. Submit your application as soon as possible.**
BAS in Applied Behavioral Science - What You'll Learn
Throughout your studies, you will develop marketable skills in communication, social psychology, public policy analysis, cultural competency, research principles, economic and political systems, professional/ethical practices, environmental science and more.
You will also gain practical job experience by completing two advanced internships with some of Seattle's most impactful agencies and organizations. Graduates of this program will be able to work in different fields of practice and qualify for a variety of graduate school programs.
Students who complete the Applied Behavioral Science program will be able to:
- Use systematic methods to acquire, analyze and apply relevant information.
- Integrate knowledge from relevant disciplines.
- Apply ethical practices based on internalized professional values.
- Apply relevant skills qualifying them for a broad range of professional roles.
- Provide culturally relevant services and challenge individual and institutional discriminatory practices.
Learn more about course planning for the Applied Behavioral Science program.